Underwater world into the history

Underwater world will officially go into history after 25 years. It's almost my age. I have been there for no less then 10 times. Been with elton there for at least 3 times, brought my sister to swim with the dolphin there!
All those beautiful memories.
We went there again 2 days ago just to let the kids experience once more. Although the queue was extremely long, everywhere was very crowded, I think we still enjoyed ourselves. The kids love the traveling belt! Nothing much left to buy as souvenirs as most of the items are already sold out.
But again I have nothing to fear because I always buy souvenir whenever I visit the place LOL .
Then we headed to vivo city to have lunch at hk cafe. Its just located opposite giant. Pretty good food and fair price.


Aftermath we went for boat ride at the top level. The kids really tired themselves out and had so much fun they didn't wan to leave!

Comments

Popular Posts