Life has been peaceful

Yesterday was mummy's birthday. Suppose to sew up a matching wear but ended up giving her both the shirt. Hope she loves them

We had a small and enjoyable celebration. I had the kids decorate the cake and they made me laugh like crazy at the counter. Didi stuff the turtle head right into the cake . And they enjoy licking their fingers while decorating! !







I did a matching headband for leshay !


She just started to go crazy when she look.at herself in it ! 



Today daddy manage to spend some time with the kids.
 Daddy has been very busy over his mummy but I know he always try his best to be around for the kids, its just that he cannot split himself into two! I hope he can take care of himself. 
The kids and me will always be around for him. 

Thanks daddy for the delicious yummy durian treats @ ministry of durian. 
Located at paya lebar!  Eating durian in an air condition environment it's my first time! 
Good day !

Comments

Popular Posts