Shimmer and Shine


I won Shimmer and Shine tickets to Tea party!!! but as usual this jie jie always must stick to me even she so old liao, cannot go inside the tea party area herself!! How to make her be more independent?!!
never mind maybe it just takes time. hopefully when she get to be independent then I don't complain why is she not always looking for me liao.
Adults are such troublesome creatures :D
Anyway, tea party was not bad la, got to do some bracelet as Shimmer and Shine has a lot of barang barang accessories, didi was really bored cause he doesn't really like to do craft.







the worst part is that, you cannot take pic with shimmer and shine LOL !! what is tea party without pictures!! i don't really understand because their website did not upload the pictures also!! like WTH
all the kids go for the tea party to make the characters, if they cannot get to take pictures with the characters then better we exchange for meet and greet pass using the receipt cause i think i still can afford a cupcake or two.
I guess they will prefer my tea party also! hahahhaaha



They are still happy iirregardless, so...

Comments

Popular Posts