Living a life of my dream

Many times in life, things don't go the way it was supposed or plan to go and you have got no choice but only choose to accept it.
Many times i fail to accept that if I force my way through, the end result will still go wrong.
People may always see the positive things i post and always assume that my life is very easy going. I can tell you, life is very difficult, way more difficult that i can imagine myself.
All my beautiful and happy picture is made up of tonnes of hard work. By hard work it doesn't mean that keeping my house neat and tidy, it doesn't mean doing laundry everyday, it doesn't mean having to cook healthy meals for my kids everyday,
It means to fill my kids stomach, to be really patient with them, to attend to their needs even if i dread too, to bring them to meet their favorite cartoon, to sew up the clothes they will squirm when they see it and to fill my house with love.
Sometimes all these pressure that is kept inside of me has nowhere to be release.
When people give you advise, you can always choose to listen to it or not. At many a times, i was not given a choice of yes or not. I just have to keep smiling and do it, Whats the point of this? Am i a coward or is it just out of respect. Is Respect presented this way?1
OF CAUSE when people give you advise they will obviously ITS REALLY GOOD FOR YOU.
BUT i can tell you, at the end of the day, body is yours, what is really good for you, you will know it yourself, you don't have to let people force it into you. You don't have to live their life for them.
So from now on,

I, FELVIRA YEO, DON'T WANT TO LIVE A LIFE OF OTHERS, I WANT TO LIVE MY OWN LIFE AND BE HAPPY ABOUT EVERY THING THAT I DO.
I MUST LEARN TO REJECT AND SAY NO. DON'T BE A COWARD AND THINK THAT BY NOT REJECTING IT MEANS ITS RESPECT. (adults always instill this in kids!)
IT ANYBODY TRIES TO RAISE THEIR VOICE AND DISRESPECT ME, I WILL IGNORE OR RATHER GIVE THAT PERSON A TIGHT SLAP.
BECAUSE WHEN I CHOOSE TO BE A MOTHER.
I WANT TO PROTECT MY KIDS FULLY, AND IF I CANNOT EVEN PROTECT MYSELF FROM GETTING HURT, HOW CAN I PROTECT MY KIDS.
I WILL GO WAYS AND MEANS TO MAKE MY KIDS HAPPY EVEN IF EVERYBODY ELSE IS AGAINST IT AS MY KIDS ARE MY KIDS( yes not yours, gentle reminder,  birth cert mother,s name FELVIRA YEO ) AND MY PRIORITY, AS LONG AS MY KIDS ARE HAPPY, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT CAN STOP ME FROM BEING HAPPY WITH THEM. I MUST STAND UP TO WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHERE MY VALUES IS.

THE END.


THANK YOU.

Comments

Popular Posts